Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2010 Running Log

Distance: 6.0 Miles
Location: Gym
Duration: 54:02
Finish Time: 7:15pm
Monthly Total: 70.3 miles
Yearly Total: 286.0 miles
Yearly Duration: 46.80 hours

Went on a long run at the gym which became a little nerve racking because of the heat that accumulates upstairs on the treadmills. All in all though the run wasnt too tiring and I was able to push through it will little knee or foot pain. My hip and quads are feeling a little sore though but I should be able to run through that and continue on and hopefully get to 80 miles for the month. We'll see, hopefully I will be able to make it to some trails saturday morning for sure. I did purchase a belt for holding my camera and cell phone, etc. which I will try out this weekend. I am a little anxious to use em.

No comments:

Post a Comment