Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010 Running Log

Distance: 6.0 Miles
Location: Gym/Treadmill
Duration: 48:27
Finish Time: 5:46pm
Monthly Total: 15.3 miles
Yearly Total: 301.3 miles
Yearly Duration: 49.05 hours

Ran 6 hard miles on the treadmill today that had me feeling pretty good considering I was pushing it somewhat. I really felt good but I know that I need to start eating better with both more carbs and better hydration without sugars. I know what I need to do and I just gotta do it. I am happy so far with my first few days and am looking to run the mountain tomorrow so I should have pics available tomorrow night. I checked on Anton Krupicka and his results in the Miwok 100K in Marin County, California and sure enough, he won!!! I have been following his daily runs for quite a while now and I was very proud of his win. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment