Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2010 Running Log

Distance: 6.0Miles
Location: Gym/Treadmill
Duration: 51:57
Finish Time: 7:47pm
Monthly Total: 65.9 miles
Yearly Total: 351.9 miles
Yearly Duration: 60.00 hours

Okay, so I have been a major slacker over the last 5 days and it has all caught up to me. I have had a re-occuring knee and hip problem that has hindered my speed on my runs for about 2 weeks now and it left me kinda drained and as a result I was unable to get motivated to run this past weekend in San Diego where I was taking a short vacation. It was a very unfortunate decision because the San Diego coast is ridiculously beautiful especially Torrey Pines with its rugged, rolling cliffs, dotted with gnarled pines. Oh well, I was able to get in a 6 miler though today that felt a little better so hopefully I can now gradually get back to running 25 miles per week and get back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment