Saturday, August 7, 2010

2010 Running Log

Distance:8.0 Miles
Location: South Mountain Park/Desert Classic Trail
Duration: 1:10:04
Finish Time: 9:47am
Monthly Total: 20.7 Miles
Yearly Total: 547.50 Miles
Yearly Duration: 94.90 Hours

This morning was a perfect day for hitting the trails so I suited up and headed out to the park. It was indeed ideal for running with many mountain bikers also carving up dirt. I ran into a head wind for what seemed like the majority of the run which was not my ideal conditions but overall I had a decent run that came in six minutes faster than my time I had set as a goal. A brisk wind kept it pretty cool throughout and the terrain heading up to the water tanks on the south side of the mountain was pretty soft as I got further out. Overall a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment