Sunday, September 19, 2010

2010 Running Log

Distance:4.0Miles
Location:South Mountain/Mormon, Mormon Loop Trails
Duration: 41:07
Finish Time: 5:57pm
Monthly Total: 35.5Miles
Yearly Total: 640.6Miles
Yearly Duration: 108.50 Hours

I foolheartedly decided to go for a run along the trails at South Mountain in the sweltering heat once more, and once more I was beating and thrown to the javelinas in the process. I felt that I could get a decent run in since I had not run in over 3 days and what seemed like such a great possibility quickly dissolved in the 109 degree heat. I got in four miles of mostly uphill running. It was the first time I had used my new GPS ForeRunner watch so I was definitely psyched but in the end I found myself succumbing to the heat once more and cutting my run short. I really wanted to have a somewhat successful run since if I plan on running in that 13 mile race on October 3rd then I needed to have a good showing on this particular run, which I didnt. We will see if it cools in the next few days and then I will give it another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment