Friday, November 26, 2010

2010 Running Log

Distance:5.6Miles
Location: South Mountain
Duration: 54:00
Finish Time: 10:27am
Monthly Total: 51.0Miles
Yearly Total: 788.70Miles
Yearly Duration: 131.60Hours

Got out mid-morning for my loop out at South Mountain. I thought it would be a little cooler in the morning but it turned out to be a great day for running. The mountain was packed with patrons which caused a little headache in some portions but for the most part the run went ok. I felt a little tired in the legs, probably from a leg workout in the gym not long before, but was able to push through with little fatigue and simply just tried to stay at a reasonable pace. I did however nearly sprain my ankle on two different occasions. This is something I really need to pay attention to going forward because it only takes one time and that is it. I feel like I am in better cardio shape than I was earlier in the summer so from that aspect I am encouraged to continue to hit the mountain when I can. I will post pics in a jiffy, hold tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment