Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2010 Running Log

Distance:6.6Miles
Location: South Mountain Park
Duration: 1 hour 2 mins
Finish Time: 8:34pm
Monthly Total: 27.9Miles
Yearly Total: 823.60Miles
Yearly Duration: 137.60Hours

The last few weeks of running I can honestly say have been very fulfilling. I have had extraordinary amounts of energy with the only downside being that I have not been able to get to the trails on a few occasions that I really wanted to but other than that I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent on the dirt and I even was able to throw in a PR time in the mile on the treadmill that I was not expecting whatsoever. If my body holds up I can easily see myself getting in a lot better endurance shape by summer time to where I can maybe take part in a trail marathon? We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment